Our Promise and Roadmap
Last updated: February 26, 2018
Zoomph’s Commitment to the GDPR
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an important piece of legislation that is designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for all individuals within the European Union. The regulation will become effective and enforceable on the 25th May 2018.
Our commitment: Zoomph is fully committed to achieving compliance with the GDPR prior to the regulation’s effective date.
What is Zoomph Doing About the GDPR?
- Zoomph began to dedicate internal resources to the GDPR 3 October 2017, over seven (7)months before the deadline. We did this because we value our customers (and their respective customers, guests, members, and fans) rights’ to privacy and compliance with and to international law and regulations.
Our Compliance Roadmap
- Assess impacted areas of our product by GDPR: Status = Complete & Ongoing
- Appoint a Our Chief Product Officer as our Data Protection Officer: Status = Complete
- Perform the necessary changes/improvements to our product based on the requirements: Status = In Progress
- Implement the required changes to our internal processes and procedures required to achieve and maintain compliance with GDPR: Status = In Progress
- Thoroughly test ,verify, and validate compliance with GDPR internally and with external parties: Status = In Progress
- Communicate our full compliance: Status = this will be announced prior to effective date of GDPR
What do Zoomph Customer’s Need to do
- There are a few areas our clients need to be prepared to update (please double check your jurisdiction and counsel for further details)
- This requirement has always been part of Zoomph’s approach for campaign activations and analytics, but the GDPR can heavily penalize you if you’ve not done this clearly
- We recommend you ensure your policies are up to date and clear to your readers on various digital properties this includes all Zoomph Activations
- If you are in the European Union (EU) you’ll likely want to sign a Data Processing Agreement with Zoomph. We are also working with outside counsels and will be updating our agreement to be in compliance with GDPR and other generally acceptable privacy laws
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com