Please Read Carefully
Last updated: April 6, 2018
- You agree that by developing on the Zoomph platform, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Zoomph Inc. (“we,” “us,” “our,” and “Zoomph”).
- Our mission is to collect, classify, and activate information instantaneously to amplify digital intelligence. To achieve our mission, we make APIs available to third party developers such as you to create applications to further human understanding through personalized data.
- You may not use the Zoomph APIs if your Application: exceeds a reasonable amount of API calls as described above stores more than quoted profile data. You must not copy or store any Content or capture or store any information expressed by the Content (such as hashed or transformed data), except to the extent permitted by these Terms.
- Your Application WILL NOT store Zoomph Data indefinitely or be exported to any other data co-op; and Zoomph appended data will need to be released upon termination of subscription.
- You may not resell Zoomph Data to any other third-party without written permission from Zoomph.
- You may not use the Zoomph APIs if your Application is used or is planned to be used for Law Enforcement purposes.
- You may not leverage Zoomph’s appended data from your systems for Law Enforcement tools (specifically for surveillance) and/or using user-generated content to create misinformation and hoaxes on social media or for advertisement.
- You may not use the APIs in any Application that includes adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under 21 years of age, or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation.
- Some of our API’s, such as Zoomph CRM Matching API, require personal information on your customers in order for us to provide our product and service. Examples of personal information includes data such as name, e-mail address, phone number, city, address, zip-code, mobile advertising ID. Zoomph applies a variety of safeguards to protect the customer PII information you provide to us.
- Zoomph will not sell or provide any customer personal information you send us to any other companies outside of your organization.
- Zoomph may apply de-identified customer information you send to us via API for:
- improving the overall quality of our matching process or other data quality improvements
- ad targeting or content personalization applications
- Upon signing of contract, you will be given Access Credentials for your Application. “Access Credentials” means the necessary security keys, secrets, tokens, and other credentials to access the APIs. The Access Credentials enable us to associate your API activity with your Application. All activities that occur using your Access Credentials are your responsibility. Keep them secret. Do not sell, transfer, or sublicense them.
- You must immediately delete all Content/Data if we terminate your use of the APIs for breach of these Terms, except when doing so would cause you to violate any law or obligation imposed by a governmental authority.
- Your network, operating system and the software of your web servers, databases, and computer systems (collectively, “Systems”) must be properly configured to securely operate your Application and store Content. Your Application must use reasonable security measures to protect the private information of your users. You must not architect or select Systems in a manner to avoid the foregoing obligation.
- You agree to assist Zoomph in verifying your compliance with these Terms by providing us with information about your Application and storage of Content, which may also include access to your Application and other materials related to your use of the APIs. If you do not demonstrate full compliance with these Terms, we may restrict or terminate your access to the APIs.
- We may provide you with support or modifications for the APIs in our sole discretion and we may stop providing support or modifications to you at any time without notice or liability to you.
- We may release subsequent versions of the APIs and require that you use those subsequent versions. Your continued use of the APIs following a subsequent release will be deemed your acceptance of modifications.
- Except to the extent your Application contains Zoomph Content or Data, Zoomph claims no ownership or control over your Application.
- The term of these Terms will commence on the date upon which you agree to these Terms and will continue until terminated as set forth above.
- We may suspend or terminate your use of all or any of the APIs at any time if we believe you have violated these Terms.
- You and your Application must also comply with the following, which are hereby incorporated by reference: http://zoomph.com/terms-of-service
- As long as you follow these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable license under Zoomph’s intellectual property rights to use the APIs to develop, test, and support your Application, and to let your customers use your integration of the APIs within your Application.