Twitter Follower Analytics – Try It for FreeAugust 31, 2016
Finding new audiences is easy, thanks to the abundance of data and networking tools online. But finding the right audience remains a challenge.
While social media provides the gateway for us to make new introductions, it doesn’t tell us how to properly identify and interact with quality leads. Zoomph Twitter Follower Analytics helps to remedy this problem by connecting you with people who already associate with your existing fans or influencers, and then providing insight into their common interests, behaviors, and values.
We offer the full version of this tool on our platform. But now, we’re offering a free version for you to share with your friends and social networks.
Getting Started in 3 Steps
1. Navigate to the Twitter Follower Analytics home page. From there, you’ll instantly receive a list of the most-followed handles on Twitter right now. Notice that these are all verified handles. If you’d like to run an analysis on your personal handle, log into your Zoomph account and launch Twitter Follower Analytics by clicking Platform Insights Twitter Followers.
2. Gain analytics on a particular audience by searching for any verified handle in the top search bar, or clicking any handle that appears on the front page.
3. View the generated report consisting of demographic, location, and association data about that handle’s entire follower list. With the full edition, you’ll receive additional insights into the types of interactions that followers have with popular handles.
How This Benefits You
With Twitter Follower Analytics, you can observe people en masse, or individually via our integrated Author Cards, and use that information to find new audiences, or learn how to personalize your interactions with existing audiences. Previous users have leveraged Twitter Follower Analytics to aid their advertising & marketing efforts, community management, and digital strategy across all their owned, earned, and paid channels.
For Advertising & Marketing
As an example, you can generate reports on your most engaged audiences and then:
- Endorse or sponsor the most talked-about celebrities & influencers
- Validate your current influencers by checking that their audiences match your target segments
- Partner with brands that share mutual friends with you & your followers, and/or are connected with your target audiences
- Target & personalize your ads based on how your followers describe themselves (Top Bio Words)
- Target & personalize your ads based on your followers’ tweeting locations, demographics, language, and tweeting behavior
- Monitor the behavior & makeup of your competitors’ followers
- Monitor the behavior & makeup of your follower list to ensure that you’re attracting the right people
For Community Management
- Boost loyalty & customer experience by offering promotions or events around your audience’s interests
- Spark conversations, or provide content, on topics that interest your fans
- Identify individuals, brands & topics that receive negative reactions from your followers
- Connect with influencers whose followers share your brand values
- Monitor your social reach — see if your followers are sharing your messages & reacting positively to them