NEW Ticker Symbol Tracking, Low-High Sensitive Search & MoreSeptember 06, 2016
If you’re a long-time Zoompher, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that our engineers are always tightening the nuts and bolts of our platform to provide you with a more seamless and comprehensive experience. Today, we’re proud to announce several new updates. Read on for more details.
Ticker $ymbol Integration
Our platform now supports $-tagged posts, allowing you to track, analyze, and publish posts containing ticker symbols.
For those who might be wondering, “What the heck are ticker symbols?”— ticker symbols are nearly identical to hashtags except that they’re tagged with $ instead of #, and attract results around stocks and companies.
Ticker symbols work identically to hashtags in Zoomph, too. You can set up feeds to track certain ticker symbols, compare 2-4 ticker symbols at a time, and filter your items by ticker symbol.
When viewing these in Zoomph Moderation, you can observe ticker symbols 7 different ways:
- Via Twitter: view other tweets containing the same ticker symbol
- Via Google Finance: pull up the Google Finance report around the stock
- Via Zoomph Overview: view Activity Over Time, location & demographics of people posting about the stock
- Via Zoomph Influencers: discover the most influential people posting about the stock
- Via Zoomph Sentiment: study the sentiment surrounding social conversations around the stock
- Via Zoomph Associations: see top brands, celebrites & shows associated with the stock
- Via Zoomph Links: see top links shared in posts containing the ticker symbol
Clean vs. “Squeaky Clean” Sensitivity Search
Under Moderation Settings, you can already auto-reject social media content that contains profanity or offensive language. Now, you have the freedom to control the sensitivity of your filter.
You can activate low filter, which will scrape content for a number of explicit words, and words deemed “not safe for work.”
Or, you can activate high filter, which will sweep content for explicit words, near-explicit words, and any words that could be construed as explicit.
Precise Geo Filtering
Drill down deeper into location-specific content using geo filtering.
You can now use your filter menu () to filter analytics, or items in your Content Discovery feed, by county, province, and specific state.
- Improved invoices & receipts: if you’re a paying client, you will now receive more detailed receipts directly in the platform! 🙌
- Cobra updates: we fine-tuned performance and editing options of our custom visuals, plus added emojis to two Cobra Data Sources (top words, and facets over time)
- Support for non-square Instagram photos: our platform now pulls in & displays non-square Instagram photos without cutting off part of the image
- Clarification to Twitter Follower Analytics: when viewing the Twitter Follower Analytics report for any handle, you’ll now receive explanations of each stat upon hover