New Zoomph Dashboard, Visualizations, and Website!December 18, 2013
Influencer marketing just got a whole lot flashier! On Friday, December 20th, the Zoomph team is thrilled to announce that our customers will gain access to all new Dashboard and Visualization features—not to mention a fully-redesigned public website!
Titled our Pastrami Upgrade, customers will gain more power, control, and customization over their Zoomph social media marketing than ever before:
- Intuitive – All new features include, but are not limited to, tabs to organize feeds and polls and the ability to search for specific feeds
- Cutting-edge – Redesigned dashboard for improved usability, as well as all-new editing options
Most Advanced Visualizations
- Powerful – Now you can fully customize your own widgets, social hub, and event displays
- Interactive – Quick-tools let you easily create different visualizations for your next event, right from the dashboard
Redesigned Public Website
- User-Focused – New, user-friendly navigation provides faster access to Zoomph FAQs, pricing information, industry blog, and more
- Responsive—Optimized for phone and tablets, the public facing www.zoomph.com is even more accessible on-the-go
What This Means For You
- The Zoomph site platform and site will experience downtime on Thursday, December 19th, from 10-11:00 PM EST. During this time you may be disconnected from the system, however, we will stay in contact to remind our customers of this event before it goes live.
- No user action is required to access the new Dashboard or Visualizations. Our Zoomph team is working diligently to make sure all your upgrade needs are met, so your IT resources can sit back and enjoy.
- By Friday, December 20th, you should have access to a new and improved Zoomph! With these capabilities, you’ll be able to do even more with your Curation, Analytic, and Visualization tools.
This upgrade is just a way for us to say we appreciate you as a user. Think of it as an early holiday present, to help you kick off your 2014 social media marketing strategies with the best Zoomph has to offer!
– See more at: http://zoomph.com/blog/new-zoomph-dashboard-visualizations-and-website#sthash.g1hd3GKG.dpuf