Automation is Key: Zoomph APIs and Updated WorkflowsJune 26, 2017
In our high-speed world, every second sees over 7,600 tweets, 780 Instagram posts, and 69,600 YouTube views.
This means you don’t have a minute to waste. Your customers are encountering brands across various channels and expecting faster responses. Meanwhile the data around them is piling—and decaying rapidly.
As there is a growing need for automated support in marketing, Zoomph has been sharpening its automation tools. Today, the team is excited to introduce new updates, including improved (read: easier to use) workflows and new social data APIs.
Conveniently Create Workflows with Predefined Flows
Creating a workflow can be tricky. However, they’re essential for keeping your data clean and scraping content at scale as your social listening feeds are capturing posts around the clock.
Zoomph’s predefined workflows simplify the work by setting up flows for you. Quickly choose from workflows that help you automate frequently-used actions inside the platform, like tagging posts, rejecting incoming content, or notifying your team when a special event occurs. Predefined workflows will be rolled out continuously to support tasks across various industries and use cases.
To see a current menu of predefined workflows, go to Workflows under “Configuration” in your left-navigation bar and click “predefined” from the top-right filter. You can also access workflows from any feed configuration page, which now includes a workflow picker. Assign flows to any or all feeds in your account, and activate them at any time.
Maintain Control with Fully Custom Workflows
All workflows use Boolean logic that can be tailored to your needs. Simply navigate to workflows from your left-hand menu and click “create new” to build a custom workflow, in which you can hand-select any triggers, conditions, and actions.
Maintain and Enrich Your CRM with Zoomph’s APIs
As mentioned earlier, it doesn’t take long for your customer data to become outdated. According to Reachforce:
- Up to 20% of postal addresses change every year
- Up to 18% of telephone numbers change every year
- Up to 66% of people change companies or job functions every year
- 25-33% of email addresses become outdated every year
What’s frustrating is that even if you spend copious amounts of time updating your database, no amount of manual data entry can keep up with the changes in your customers’ lives.
Moreover, most CRM data is limited to your customer’s transaction history or engagement with your brand—leaving out essential personality and social identity details.
Zoomph’s API connect your CRM or marketing automation database to real-time streams of social media content and enriched consumer profiles. Our APIs let you discover new customer communication channels and receive data that keeps up with your customers’ evolving lifestyles.
We support five main data solutions:
- CRM Matching – Map your CRM contacts to their social handles, while keeping your data clean. Zoomph will identify bad data (record inconsistencies or missing data) during the matching process.
- CRM Enrichment – Receive demographic, social activity, geo, and association data around your contacts
- Real-Time CRM Alerts – Instantly notify your team when a contact performs an action, or meets a certain criterion, on social media
- Real-Time Feed – Create social listening feeds to power live visuals, heatmaps, or consumer discovery and research
- Influencer Identification – Find social media users with clout in your industry, and benchmark whole industries or individual competitors