June Release: All New Zoomph Features!June 19, 2014
Parkas and rain boots—out. Instagram and innovation—now those are the kind of trends in June that you care about. That’s why we’ve released enough customer-driven updates to optimize your Zoomph platform experience and help you take over the social media marketing world.
Psyched yet? Take a look at our latest feature releases. Oh, and did we mention that these are all free with your Zoomph package? #Hellyes:
1. Instagram Video Integration
Videos and graphics get twice as much engagement as written content, which is why Zoomph now pulls in, analyzes, and even displays Instagram video content!
Add Instagram videos to your Social Hubs, creating a more engaging fan-experience, centralized around your brand. Besides driving more traffic, use our Instagram integration to increase customer interaction and time on site. And just like any other content on the Zoomph platform, you still have the ability to approve the videos you love and reject the ones that are off-message.
2. Redesigned Twitter Polling
Our Twitter Polls have always been the go-to for event coordinators, social media marketers, and businesses of all kinds to engage their audiences in real-time. Now, we’ve redesigned our Twitter Poll options and configuration, to include all-new layouts and customization options. What’s more, Twitter Polls now feature brand-new Polling Displays and Controller settings to heighten the anticipation for your audiences throughout each stage of the poll—from initial engagement, to progress and final results.
3. Agency Packaging & Reselling Capabilities
Zoomph’s social media marketing tools are tailor-made for PR, Marketing, and Design Agencies. But what if you could leverage all the benefits of the Zoomph platform, while re-packaging our tools for your own clients?
With our brand-new, Tiered Administration, your Agency can now repackage Zoomph to get instant, increased ROI! Let Zoomph pay for itself by expanding your package offerings to improve your customers’ satisfaction—all while you get the same great benefits from Zoomph-powered social media strategies.
4. New System Updates
Our updates in each release are based on what you have said would enhance your experience. We take your requests seriously. As a result, here are the features that are going to make your Zoomph use simpler, more impactful, and more insight-driving than ever before:
• Auto-Deletion Setting— Choose to automatically delete the oldest content off a feed as new content comes in to replace it. This option creates a sliding window of content, where your Analytics and visuals are always filled with the most recent, relevant, and real-time-marketing-ready content available!
• New Pending Content Indicator—Want to stay up-to-date on content to Curate? Good news! We’ve added an indicator that alerts you when you have pending content in your Curation module, so you can always make the best use of your Zoomph content, all in real-time.
• Rate Limit Priority Setting—Not all social media campaigns are created equal! Now you have the option to determine priority for your feeds, allowing you to decide which you want to add or remove content from once your Rate Limits are full. This allows you to keep focusing on your most critical campaigns, without having to adjust, archive, or remove others.
Enjoy! And if you’re thinking that ‘this is it for now’….. uhm, NOPE. Stay tuned for even more updates coming in the next few weeks!