Employee Spotlight: Quinton PorterApril 15, 2016
Quinton brings tons of hustle to our #hustlesquad. He has gone from leading teams on the football field to leading the offense here at Zoomph. He is fearlessly driving us towards our goals — daring to dream big — all the while maintaining his humble roots and working tirelessly to earn his successes. His passion, focus, and hustle are that of an athlete’s (not to mention, that of a true Zoompher’s ).
1. Before working at Zoomph, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
My football career playing QB for Boston College, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, and the Texans’ and Panthers’ practice squads.
2. Three words to describe Zoomph:
Fun, fast, and fantastic.
3. Your social media guru?
The one and only Amir Zonozi.
4. What would people never guess that you do in your role?
Helping my clients create feeds and visuals (no complaints, just saying )
5. If you were to write a self-help book, what would the topic be?
Everything you think you are, you aren’t.
6. What is your personal philosophy?
Don’t take yourself so seriously
7. If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Sven from Frozen
8. What emoji describes you best?
9. What’s your most overused word?
I overuse the word “awesome.” It’s awesome.
10. What is the most important thing you’ve learned in the last five years?
Parenting is the hardest and the most amazing thing anyone can do.
11. Top 3 things left on your bucket list?
- Meet Bob Dylan
- Wingsuit jump
- Take my last breath
12. You’re happiest when…
I’m at home on the couch with my kids (and a beer) after closing a big deal.
13. What is your most treasured possession?
14. Top 3 Highlights of your life:
- My wedding
- The birth of my kids
- Beating Notre Dame in football
15. What is your favorite Zoomph feature and why?
Social AdSync, because it has never been done before and it generates more success for our clients.