NEW Shortcuts for Making Reporting a Whole Lot EasierNovember 01, 2016
“Away with the reporting,” is what many digital marketers wish they could say. But, of course, reports are crucial to your job.
They’re not just useful for dissuading your bosses and satisfying anyone’s blistering hunger for numbers, but they inform your day-to-day campaigning and enable you to benchmark your team’s success.
“3.48 Hours a Week”
However, your biggest headache is building those reports.
The average marketer spends 3.48 hours a week collecting, organizing, and analyzing data, according to a HubSpot report.
To put that into perspective, in one year, the average marketer would’ve spent ~181 hours, or ~23 business days and the equivalent of at least 724 fifteen-minute coffee runs, aggregating data.
Chances are, if you’re running multiple campaigns, you’re reporting even more frequently and more extensively on your metrics.
Time is Money.
In our fast-paced digital world, this mantra is ever-relevant to our lives.
In an effort to minimize the time you spend reporting, and to save you more time for other tasks, our team has created Shortcuts.
As a Zoompher, Shortcuts means quicker saving & access to your most important social media analytics. It also means a better way to schedule and send reports to your team using data that’s pre-packaged into a digestible, visual format.
How to Use Shortcuts
- From your Zoomph dashboard, pick a feed that’s connected to your marketing campaign and navigate to an insights page of choice.
- (Optional) Apply any filters to call up content on particular topics or authors within your feed results, or define the two feeds, hashtags, or audiences you’d like to compare if you’re on a comparisons page.
- Click “MORE” on the top right corner of your screen, and click “Save Shortcut.” This will pull up a menu letting you name and add a description for your Shortcut.
Note: Shortcuts prompt our platform to remember the exact feed, page, and filters/configurations that you’re on for use later on. All Shortcuts will be stored into the Shortcuts Library (located in your left nav bar), and will generate real-time results each time you access it from the library.
- From this same menu, specify if you want to schedule reports from this Shortcut. You can define whether you want to schedule daily, weekly, or monthly reports, and choose to send automated emails to any one on your team.
- Learn more tips & tricks in our 30-minute walk-through of Shortcuts this Thursday at 2PM. Join our crusade against time-consuming reports. ?